Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Testing 1

Welcome to my home site!

Ever wonder how some manage to feed their families for less than $100 a week? Me too! When I lost my job last year, I had to figure it out really quickly! Here on this site I share what I found--that it really is possible!

Before I found couponing, I thought the only things coupons worked for were products I didn't want. Of if they were for items I wanted, it wasn't enough money off to make a huge difference. And then, generic and store brand is cheaper anyway, isn't it?

NO!! Those are the big myths of coupons. Its not true at all. Virtually every item we use regularly comes up for sale. There are sales cycles that the stores use, and if you know them, you can save big amounts of money. Here at LMKIA.net, we follow the sales cycles, match them with the coupons available and save lots and lots of money!

How much? I save, on average, $600 a month. I've seen it go as high as $1000 a month, but most months its about $600. I rarely by store brand anymore, and my house is full of our favorite items. I don't buy items I don't need. AND I buy meats, fruits and vegetables all the time! There are also coupons and deals for organic and 'healthy' foods. In an average month, I spend $200 to feed my family of four. That includes pet foods, trash bags, health and beauty and more. You can save that too--once you learn the secrets, which I teach you here!

So dig in! Read, read, read, and ask questions. And then realize why I say "Why Pay Full Price Ever Again?!?"

No comments: